Bag Filter Vessels
The WesFlo® bag filter series is designed to handle flow rates of up to 1,120 gpm. The bag and strainer filter vessels provide excellent filtration in both industrial and chemical applicatons.
Standard design pressure is 150 psi and has positive bag media seal prior to sealing the vessel. All aspects of design, materials, construction and workmanship conform to ASME code, but are also available in non-ASME.
Looking for a cartridge filter vessel?
- ASME certified (Non-ASME available)
- Accepts standard #1 and #2 bag filters
- Available in carbon steel, 304, or 316L stainless steel
- Maximum flow of up to 1,440 gpm
- Maximum design temperature of 500°F